How we can help you in the unfortunate event of a loved one passing away
Administration of the estates of the deceased persons. On the death of a loved one, the loss can be devastating and very stressful for the family. The last thing that you want , and need, is having to deal with all the paperwork associated with administering the estate and making an application to the Probate Registry. We can deal with the administration of the estate, from speaking to you, collecting details of the assets and liabilities, preparing and making an application to the Probate Registry, completing the necessary tax forms, collecting the assets and distributing the estate. We can do all this at very competitive fees. If you want us to just make an application to the Probate Registry and deal with the collection of the assets and their distribution personally, we can make the application for you.
HOW WE CAN HELP HELP YOU:
1. Have a first meeting with you to discuss what needs to be done.
2. Advise you on the likely costs and timescale.
3. If you are happy to proceed, take details of the assets of the deceased and write to all banks, credit card companies, any persons that the deceased owed moneys to, insurance and pension companies, company registrars and government departments etc.
4. Once the amounts for all assets and liabilities are known, complete all necessary HMRC Inheritance Tax forms and Probate Registry oath for you signature and submit the application to Probate Registry for the Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration.
5. On issue of the Grant, collect all assets and settle outstanding liabilities from the assets and account to you with balance.
Therefore, the steps that you will have to take personally and the inconvenience to you are kept to the very minimum.
Please call Ram Bansal on 020 3118 2063 to discuss further.